With 150 business leaders and 150 funders, workers, and workforce development practitioners expected to attend, the Leadership Convening will advance the conversation on key workforce and job issues.
Plenaries will feature leading voices such as Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney, Vice President and Director of the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Project Amy Liu, and President and CEO of Norton Healthcare Russell Cox. Select workshops include:
- Implementing Apprenticeships in Healthcare
- Becoming More Competitive: Why Companies are Changing Business Practices
- How Employers Can Measure the Impact of Workforce Investments
- Re-Designing Jobs to Remain Competitive in Today’s Economy
- Hiring Individuals with Criminal Records: Strategies for Healthcare
- Advocating for Better State Workforce Policy
- How to Generate Ideas and Innovation from Frontline Workers
Bringing the employer voice to workforce issues, the Leadership Convening is cosponsored with Business Leaders United (BLU). See the full agenda and visit the registration page for hotel and reception information.