CareerSTAT is dedicated to supporting health care organizations that are investing in their frontline employees. In order to stay committed to serving health care providers pursuing this work, CareerSTAT is lead by health care representatives from across the country.
As executives of their organizations and talent development leaders, CareerSTAT leadership ensures that its research, materials and peer learning opportunities are answering the top questions on why organizations should pursue an investment strategy, how organizations develop training programs, and how to measure the return of those investments.
CareerSTAT is guided by the leadership and expertise of its Executive Committee. Members provide critical guidance on CareerSTAT’s mission and projects and support CareerSTAT in developing resources and offering technical assistance to organizations developing frontline investment programs.
The CareerSTAT Executive Committee consists of:
- LARRY BECK, Past President/Advisor, Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- CHARLES “TONY” BOHN, System Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Norton Healthcare, Louisville, KY
- JOYCE MCDANEL, Vice President of Human Resources, UnityPoint Health-Des Moines, Des Moines, IA (CareerSTAT Vice Chair)
- JOANNE POKASKI, Director of Workforce Development, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- DEBORAH ROWE, Vice President, Genesis Staffing Services, Baltimore, MD
- MOLLY SEALS, System Vice President of Human Resources-Program Delivery, Mercy Health, Youngstown, OH (CareerSTAT chair)
- ANETTE SMITH-DOHRING, Workforce Development Manager, Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region, Sacramento, CA