CareerSTAT is launching an Employer Academy to help healthcare organizations implement and scale programs that develop frontline workers. The Academy is a year-long learning experience with customized webinars, coaching, a 2-day in-person session with peers and subject matter experts, and an industry-led community of practice. Selected organizations will receive free technical assistance on key issues including:
- Making the business case for increased investment in frontline workers,
- Developing infrastructure to sustain workforce programming,
- Conducting impact analysis of workforce programs,
- Developing or expanding strategic workforce development plans, or
- Creating targeted frontline workforce programs.
Participants will receive technical assistance from peer organizations including CareerSTAT Champion Employers, national consultants and from staff at the National Fund for Workforce Solutions. The Academy will draw from the CareerSTAT Guide, employer best practices, and other resources to help healthcare organizations advance frontline workers. During the Academy, each employer will develop or expand their organization’s workforce development plans and can apply for matching grant funds to support the work or cover related expenses.
CareerSTAT will primarily select employers that are nominated as Emerging Frontline Healthcare Worker Champions to fill the Academy. Interested organizations should complete the nomination form by February 17, 2017.
More on Employer Academy